Automotive Sales Position
The purpose of this position is to sell new and/or used vehicles. You will need to utilize strong customer service skills combined with the 12 Steps to Successful Selling Classes which are paid for by the dealership.
Some of the Essential Duties and Responsibilities are:
- Promptly greet customers in a courteous and friendly manner and determine specifics of vehicle desired.
- Build rapport and common ground with customers.
- Be committed to guaranteeing satisfaction to all customers, realizing that business is built on customer satisfaction.
- Be pro-active in learning all products to guarantee your success in providing a world-renowned product presentation and demonstration.
- Be aware of the competition's products and marketing strategies. Work every deal using the 12 Steps to Successful Selling. Develop negotiating skills required to close a sales transaction to make reasonable profit.
- Prospect for clients by telephone, e-mail, customer referrals, friends, or personal contacts
- Introduce customers to the Service Department and emphasize the quality and availability of services or repairs available to properly maintain their vehicle.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system to encourage repeat business and make the owner conscious of the salesperson to encourage leads and prospects.
- Create and establish personal sales and career advancement goals with the help of the sales management team.
Requirements for these positions: Must be 18 years of age or older Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screening and background check Able to work evening and weekends and varying shifts Basic computer skills helpful.
Internet Sales Associates
The role of the Internet Sales Associate is to respond effectively to all internet-sourced vehicle inquires that come to the dealership via email or incoming calls. The goal of the Internet Sales Associate is to response, set an appointment, meet and sell, all while maintaining excellent customer service and optimizing profit.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sell new and used vehicles to Internet sourced customers.
- Initiate customer contact with at least 80% of unique leads received, using personalized emails.
- Meet with all Internet appointments personally and close 80% of those appointments.
- Actively pursue short term and long-term email/phone follow-up with customers that have not purchased.
- Become an expert at reporting and tracking your efforts utilizing Dealer Socket (Customer Retention Management tool)
- Process customers with their final purchase or lease transaction documents.
- Present and sell additional financial products such as GAP, Extended warranties and other insurance products made available to the customer through the dealership.
- Ensure all necessary paperwork is obtained and is correct with each deal.
- Deals must be processed to accounting dept. in a timely manner.
- Spend time at desk for finance input and assisting in closing deals.
- Exercise the Berkshire Hathaway Automotive (BHA) way of doing business. (i.e., graphs, charts and waivers)
- Must adhere to the BHA Package Sell presentation
- Must read, understand and sign off on the BHA Compliance & Ethics letters.
Automotive Detailer Job Profile
An Auto Detailer's job is basically to provide all vital service that is essential for the appearance of the New and Used vehicles. A professional of this job requires possessing expertise in Cleaning, waxing, polishing and refurbishing old and new vehicles. Using the necessary equipment in order to maintain a high standard of quality. Understanding and delivering to the specific requirements of the customers. Good time management skills are essential. Ability to work in a team and coordinate work functions. Maintain the quality and standards of the organization. Must have a clean driving record and possess a valid US driver's license.
Automotive Service Technician Job Profile
The role of an Automotive Service Technician is to, maintain and repair vehicles such as cars, vans, and trucks. An individual for a job of this genre is required to possess sound technical knowledge and follow all standard operating procedures relating to the job. Inspecting vehicles and detecting technical faults. Should have excellent written and verbal communication abilities. Ability to effectively manage time and use diagnostic equipment. Ability to work in a team and coordinate work functions. Must have a clean driving record and possess a valid US driver's license.
Automotive Service Writer Job Profile
An Automotive Service Writer is required to work under a supervisor and comply with all the business process norms of the organization. Attending to the customers of the service department and noting their requirements and complaints regarding their vehicles. Providing solutions, recommendations and suggestions to customers regarding their vehicle complaints. Attending telephonic enquires of customers. Estimating the cost of repair and the approximate time for repairing the vehicle. Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to network with customers. Ability to effectively manage time and complete all assigned tasks. Ability to effectively coordinate work with fellow employees and other departments of the dealership. Basic technical understanding of automotive function. Must have a clean driving record and possess a valid US driver's license.