Automotive Sales Position
The purpose of this position is to sell new and/or used vehicles. You will need to utilize strong customer service skills combined with the 12 Steps to Successful Selling Classes which are paid for by the dealership.
Some of the Essential Duties and Responsibilities are:
- Promptly greet customers in a courteous and friendly manner and determine specifics of vehicle desired.
- Build rapport and common ground with customers.
- Be committed to guaranteeing satisfaction to all customers, realizing that business is built on customer satisfaction.
- Be pro-active in learning all products to guarantee your success in providing a world-renowned product presentation and demonstration.
- Be aware of the competition's products and marketing strategies. Work every deal using the 12 Steps to Successful Selling. Develop negotiating skills required to close a sales transaction to make reasonable profit.
- Prospect for clients by telephone, e-mail, customer referrals, friends, or personal contacts
- Introduce customers to the Service Department and emphasize the quality and availability of services or repairs available to properly maintain their vehicle.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system to encourage repeat business and make the owner conscious of the salesperson to encourage leads and prospects.
- Create and establish personal sales and career advancement goals with the help of the sales management team
Requirements for these positions: Must be 18 years of age or older Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screening and background check Able to work evening and weekends and varying shifts Basic computer skills helpful.